Keys4Up is now a Wordpress Plugin
Get powerful results with the SEO Copywriting Plugin
Tired of writing unsuccessful content? Do you want to try to improve your results on the web? Then you’re in the right place. If you want to significantly improve your results, the first step is to write all your content in an SEO key. This is the main reason why you need our plugin so badly. However, let’s try to better understand how SEO Copywriting works.Explore More
SEO Copywriting is an ideal and extremely functional plugin for a correct writing of an article from an SEO perspective. By using our efficient service, in fact, you will be able to significantly improve your content and, by doing so, your website will be positively affected. Writing SEO articles is synonymous with improving ranking, visibility, traffic and all results in general related to a specific website.
SEO Copywriting is a very intuitive plugin that will ask you to enter the target keyword of your content only once. After inserting it, the plugin will provide you with lots of ideas and related kw to be able to write the title, subtitles (H2, H3, H4) and the text of your content in order to optimize it for SEO. Furthermore, this automated system will give you a general understanding of the target keyword by providing you with the most interesting words to highlight with bold type.
Find out how to use SEO Copywriting thanks to this short video
SEO Copywriting is an activity on the web aimed at satisfying all the needs of users of the digital world. This article writing technique is essential to answer all the search queries relating to a specific keyword. Precisely for this reason, doing SEO Copywriting in the correct way means having an added value compared to your competitors.
To carry out a correct SEO Copywriting it is necessary to create a text that at the same time pleases users and is suitable for SEO optimization techniques. It is good to take care of some key aspects:
– Choice of the target keyword: the first key step is to choose the ideal keyword on which to focus your content. In this way will you be able to obtain the desired results;
– Formatting: the fundamental advice is to try to use subtitles, bolds, italics, bulleted lists in order to improve the user experience and visibility;
– Text length: writing too long content could be “heavy” in the eyes of a user but, at the same time, too short a text would bring few results;
– Text content: Includes useful and relevant information so as to keep your reader “glued” to the content. Try to vary your vocabulary by using synonyms, antonyms or related keywords.
– Inserting links and images: this activity is very important within SEO Copywriting and, for this very reason, I recommend that you use our ad hoc plugins, such as SEO Links Interlinking and SEO Images.
LSI, or latent semantic indexing, is an automated technique that uses search engines (especially google) to understand and analyze the relationships between the words of any digital content.
It is therefore an indexing method with which search engines scan various websites.
In this context, it can be understood how fundamental it is to find the most suitable LSI keywords for a content. In fact, finding the right keywords could be decisive for the positioning and visibility of your website compared to competitors.
Usually you can find the LSI Keywords by analyzing the SERP, Google Suggest or related that Google presents on a specific topic.
This activity, however, can be automated thanks to the use of our SEO Copywriting plugin which will be able to carry out a general review of the target kw.